A few days ago in my post “Filipino toddler on weight gain“, I have mentioned that I have many things to share about educational children’s TV programs. Since my little boy started watching TV, I carefully check the children TV programs that he watched. When I am working online, he usually watch educational children programs on TV. I refrain him watching TV programs of movies containing scenes that are not suitable for children or specifically for adults. My little boy loves to watch children programs and when he like what he watch, he will remember it and will ask to watch it again in the next schedule.
Recommended Educational children programs on TV
- Team Umi Zoomi from Nick Jr. – builds preschool math skills and concepts, like counting, measuring and comparisons good for -ages 2-6.
- Batibot from TV5 (every Saturday morning) – A filipino children program that help kids in basic learning, provides good story-telling and guide the child to have good manners and attitude and respect to elders.
- Mickey Mouse Club House from Disney Jr. – help children “solve a specific age-appropriate problem utilizing basic skills, such as identifying shapes and counting through ten.”
- Word world from Disner Jr. – learn alphabets, words and spelling through interactive characters, objects, etc.
- Special Agent Oso from Disney Jr. – learn three healthy steps with Oso with pleasing background songs.
- Go Diego go from Nick Jr. – learn animals through Diego’s animal rescue league
These are some of the best educational TV programs that I recommend for children especially toddlers. They will truly learn a lot from this kiddie helpful programs. My son learned so many words, counting and help him develop his reasoning ability when asked. Now my little boy can freely express to speak in English and Filipino. I still have so many educational things to share that promoted great results to my little boy. Stay tuned! 🙂