Another certified organic oil is the Argan oil. Cosmetic Argan oil is of highest quality and the only fairly traded USDA certified organic Argan oil for skin and hair available in the United States. It is now available in the Philippines and can be bought at Absynthe bath and beauty shop. Since I am already using Emu oil on my face, I decided to use Argan oil on my hair and on my stretchmarks.
Ingredients of Argan Oil
Argan is so rare that it can only be find in Morocco. It is also called “Liquid Gold” or “The Gold of Morocco“. Argan Oil is an incredibly rich source of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
Benefits of using Argan Oil
- It has astonishing healing, conditioning and anti-aging properties to keep your skin and hair nourished and revitalized and to keep you looking beautiful from head to toe.
- Protects skin from the damaging effects of the sun, weather, pollution, stress, tobacco, etc
- Has proteins that tighten the skin and protect its elasticity
- Soothes rheumatism and arthritis pain
- Helps prevent stretch marks caused by pregnancy or weight fluctuations
- Restores remarkable shine to hair, cares for scalp to advance hair growth, and helps to mend split ends
- Safe enough to use on your baby’s skin
How to use Argan Oil?
Apply a drop of argan oil to clean face and neck at daytime or before bed. Apply a few drops to clean, damp hair and distribute to ends. For stretchmarks, I simply apply it on the my skin that I am having a problem before bedtime.
My experience in using Absynthe Argan Oil
I have use this primarily on my hair. It keeps my hair soft and shiny that last for three to five days after application. The Argan oil is odorless and even if I didn’t use shampoo for the succeeding days after using it, my hair is still soft and easy to manage. When applied on my hair, it is not sticky and it just gives me a light feeling on my hair. I have been using this on my hair for almost three weeks and I use it twice a week.
For stretchmarks, I just use this a few days ago so I would have to check the results after two to three weeks. I hope it can lighten my stretchmarks. I will be creating a separate review for that.
This Argan oil is good to be use for the whole family.
Thank you Absynthe for making the goodness of natural products. I am excited to try your other natural products such as the body lotion.
For more details about Absynthe and their products, you may visit their facebook fan page at Absynthe Bath and beauty.