A few more days to go and my little boy is on his way to the first month of nursery school. I have to admit that the first week is not that easy. Children were in the adjustment stage but I am so happy that we made it through. The things that I did which I mentioned in the helpful tips on preparing your child for nursery school is truly a big help with my little nursery boy.
Learning in the first month of nursery school
- He learns to make friends with other kids.
- He learns to behave and be a little more independent.
- He learns to greet his teachers and classmates.
- He learns to sing The Philippine National Anthem – “Lupang Hinirang”
- He learns to sing other nursery songs in a jollier way.
- He learns the activity of the day.
- He learns the task during weekdays.
- He learns the difference between a boy and a girl.
Almost everyday he get star stamps showing that he is very good in school. Yesterday he got two stars. I am so thankful and I hope he will grow smart and good. Education means a lot. As parents we should be responsible in giving them the love and support in pursuing our child’s education. Long way to go for my little boy
Latest posts by Jem Alvarado (see all)
- Baby Pictorial for my Daughter’s Birthday - 12/11/2013
- The Apartment TV Winners – Design Your Destiny Season 3 - 12/11/2013
- Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary, Daddy! - 12/09/2013