A few more days to go and my little boy is on his way to the first month of nursery school. I have to admit that the first week is not that easy. Children were in the adjustment stage but I am so happy that we made it through. The things that I did which I mentioned in the helpful tips on preparing your child for nursery school is truly a big help with my little nursery boy.
Learning in the first month of nursery school
- He learns to make friends with other kids.
- He learns to behave and be a little more independent.
- He learns to greet his teachers and classmates.
- He learns to sing The Philippine National Anthem – “Lupang Hinirang”
- He learns to sing other nursery songs in a jollier way.
- He learns the activity of the day.
- He learns the task during weekdays.
- He learns the difference between a boy and a girl.
Almost everyday he get star stamps showing that he is very good in school. Yesterday he got two stars. I am so thankful and I hope he will grow smart and good. Education means a lot. As parents we should be responsible in giving them the love and support in pursuing our child’s education. Long way to go for my little boy 🙂