Time flies so fast. My cute baby girl is now a toddler. As a parent, it is very important to monitor our toddler’s development. At her stage of development, we are now at toddler milestones 30-36 Months. Just like how I took care of her brother (kuya) in this toddler moments, I think I did better now. I learned a lot from my experiences with my first child.
I can still recall the very post I prepared for baby care. It is my introduction at Baby care from a Filipino Work-at-home Mommy. I just love saving all the important memories I have in taking care of my children and my family. It help me grow as a parent. At the same time, through sharing my real experiences, I am so happy that I reach out to my fellow moms who are also in the relevant path with parenting. No children are the same. Even our parenting styles might not be identical. I guess the significance in most of the parents today is that we keep on finding ways to be better parents. For that, congratulations to us! 🙂
The Toddler Milestones 30-36 Months that I will be sharing was once posted at Toddler Milestones from 18 months to 3 years of age. Let us see how my daughter progress. If you have a child, niece, or nephew with this age, try to check for their milestones too.
Toddler Milestones 30-36 Months
- Jumps – My daughter can do this most especially when singing “Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed”.
- Rides a bicycle with training wheels – Yes. She is now riding a bicycle with training wheels. I think I just need to train her on how to use the pedal sooner.
- Throws and catches a ball – She loves to play a ball. Her kuya is usually her playmate.
- Asks Questions – Not always but she is already asking and requesting something like if she wants to watch a TV or wondering a sound from the outside.
- Talks to someone he knows on the phone – Definitely! She does talking to her grandparents and other relatives.
- Count to ten -My daughter can count now up to 20.
- Easily draws straight lines and copies a circle – She loves to write and draw. Usually she draw an irregular shape of circle.
- Can stand on tip toes – Sometimes she do this.
- Uses spoon well and feeds self – This is one of the best that I did. I regret introducing the use of spoon to my eldest at an early stage. So good job for me with this.
- Dresses and undresses self except for buttons and laces – Oh yes! There are times that when we are going out, she will be the one to point the dress she wants to wear. Also, she’s trained when we are changing her underwear.
- Can concentrate on task for 8 to 9 minutes – It is big star for her. Al she wants is to play with pitchers and plastic glasses. She spends enough time in transferring water from one glass t another.
- Uses potty chair or toilet – Hooray! When she wants to pee, she will tell ask not to wet her clothes. What we need to work on is on how to poop on the potty.
I am so glad that my daughter is doing well with her Toddler Milestones 30-36 Months. A long way to go. As of this moment, I was thinking of organizing toddler’s playgroup with our neighborhood. I need to expose her with different kids and playmates to make her more friendly and sociable.
What do you think parents? How was your toddler milestones?