The first beauty oil that I have known and used is the Rose Hip oil. It was actually a product research that I have done for my brother and now he is very happy with the positive results of this oil. Another closely similar beauty oil product is the Emu Oil. There are many positive feedbacks about Emu oil and I really got curious about the wonders that it brings so I made a little product search.
Since I already tried Absynthe keep it dry and white anti-perspirant, I have learned that they also sell emu oil. Absynthe Emu oil is a source of Essential Fatty Acids of Omega 3, 6 and 9. The photo above is the actual Absynthe Emu oil in 30 ml bottle which cost Php420.00. The packaging displayed all the necessary information that a consumer should know such as the ingredients, how to use and the benefits.
The ingredients of Absynthe Emu oil
- AEA(American Emu Association) Certified Emu Oil
- Non Comedogenic
- Non Occular irritant
- 100% good
Benefits of using Absynthe Emu Oil
- It nourishes the skin, aid in the treatment of wounds, minor burns, and various skin disorders.
- Emu oil is highly transdermal, absorbs easily into skin, helps reduce inflammation, sore muscles, and stiff joints.
- Helps restore moisture deep into dry, sun-damaged skin.
- Emu oil helps improve over-all skin health.
This is my real photo without wearing any make-up, I only dabbed baby powder. This photo is not edited. Thank you Absynthe for making the goodness of natural products.
For more details about Absynthe and their products, you may visit their facebook fan page at Absynthe Bath and beauty.
You might also like to read about “Absynthe Argan Oil Review“.