The Four Seasons by Antonio L. Vivaldi is a relaxing classical music that I am currently listening for my pregnancy. Even before I loved listening to classical music and now that I am pregnant again, I still prefer to play it. There is a very relaxing effect when I hear classical music. Aside from the two DVD of classical music that I have at home, I also listen to other classical music using youtube.
I use youtube donwloader to download some music or videos and convert the files to mp3. This way I can still play the music even if I am offline.
Other Vivaldi music for the womb
- Cello Concerto in G major
- Concerto for 2 Flutes in C major
- Concerto for 2 Mandolins and String Orchestra in G major: Andante
- Flute concerto in D major
- Guitar Concerto in D major
In my old post, I have mentioned why classical music is recommended for pregnancy. Stay relax, calm and enjoy your pregnancy.