The first day of school is one of the very exciting parts in the life of students as well as parents. New cute school bags, materials and supplies are very noticeable. Students are happy to meet new teachers and classmates. Some are even glad to see again their previous teachers and classmates. What’s left to us parents are the challenge of how we are going to guide our lovely students successfully throughout the school year. Sharing to you my 3 Ways to Boost Multiple Intelligence in Kids.
For my child to achieve a lot this school year, I let him write his goal. Of course, part of it is to be an honor student. In his journal writing notebook, I’ve read that he wants to be a leader, a blue awardee, and a healthy student. In order to achieve this goal, he will study harder, be more helpful, obey teacher, be more responsible, and eat healthy foods.
My additional in the list is for him to learn more and adapt with the new school environment.
It’s a great pleasure and honor to be part of the GOLD mom bloggers. My son and I learned so much about it. We are still discovering every step as he grows up. In my post “Why multiple intelligence provides children with the real edge?, I’ve shared a brief about it. It is the right timing to share 3 Ways to Boost Multiple Intelligence in Kids from our experience. I will also be sharing the things I’ve learned from the new school of my son. It is Statefields School Inc., one of the first schools to anchor its curriculum of Multiple Intelligences by Howard Gardner, to transform society through collaborative educational excellence.
3 Ways to Boost Multiple Intelligence in Kids
- Encourage your child to read books. Books are a great source of information. Feed their mind with empowering information on a daily basis. Through reading, they will definitely find smart solutions to problems. This will surely help our children on becoming brain smart.
- Surround the kids with positive thinking. Spending time with positive people will motivate your child to be positive too. They said attitudes are infectious. Mindsets are contagious. It will bring happiness and success. That is him on becoming people smart.
- Teach your child to take immediate action, guide them to identify the first step and do it. I think it is being body smart when we let our kids take immediate actions and learn how to do it rightly. It is a good practice for our child to come up with his judgement smartly that may lead to constructive outcome.
From the Multiple intelligence orientation of my son in school, I’ve learned some reasons why having multiple intelligence is important not just in school but in life. Let me share the best three reasons I’ve got.
3 Reasons Why having Multiple Intelligence is important not just in school but in life
- Multiple Intelligence will provide opportunities for authentic learning. This allows a child to explore, discuss meaningfully based on your their needs, interests and talents that involved real-word problems that are relevant to them. Our kids will become more active learners.
- Kids/ Students become engaged in complex tasks and higher-order thinking skills such as analyzing, synthesizing, designing, and evaluating information.
- Kids who possess with multiple intelligence tends to achieve more success in life. Success in a way they receive a sense of accomplishments not only through awards but happiness in life.
For June’s promo mechanics of Progress Preschool GOLD, please post a latest photo of your child exhibiting #MultipleIntelligence as a comment on the facebook post (click the link/Image provided below ) for a chance to win a gift pack. Do not forget to comment or leave your facebook name at the comment section of this post that you’ve joined. I will be giving away a surprise gift for you and your child through a draw.
Promo period: June 23- June 29, 2015.
Winners and Prizes:
- 10 winners shall receive: 3 pieces of Progress Pre-School 50g product samples – PHP 300 worth of National Bookstore gift certificates. (These winners will be picked by Progress Preschool GOLD)
- 1 Winner in a draw from Mommy Jem to those who will join and leave their facebook name at the comment section of this post.
* Only entries submitted as a comment will be eligible to join. A participant can only win once. Winners from the previous weeks may not win again.
Read more about tips and ways Ways to Boost Multiple Intelligence in Kids from my fellow GOLD Mommy bloggers:
- Mommy Vix- http://www.mum-writes.com/2015/06/3-tips-on-how-to-boost-your-childs-multipleintelligence-the-june-i-choose-promo/
- Mommy Levy – http://mommylevy.com/2015/06/3-tips-to-achieve-multiple-intelligence-in-life.html
Mommy Bernadeth – http://www.themisischronicles.com/top-3-things-to-boost-multiple-intelligence-of-your-children-june-contest/
- Mommy Pehpot – http://www.pehpot.com/2015/06/boost-multiple-intelligence.html