Among the pharmaceutical company in the Philippines, our family mainly choose Unilab products. From vitamins, prescription drugs to skin care, we can count on their products for our family’s health. With this in mind, here are the 5 Unilab Products my family use.
What is Unilab?
Unilab is the biggest pharmaceutical company in the Philippines, with a market share of more than 20 percent, which it has consistently maintained for more than three decades. Its portfolio includes some of the biggest prescription, consumer healthcare and personal care brands in the country.
When I became a mom, I’ve been one of the regular customers who patronizes Unilab products. Before it was my parents who decides on what to buy for our family’s need including these products. Now, I’m glad that Unilab is still around with more than 1,000 Unilab products to our family’s needs and these products are meticulously checked by 3,000 experts. This is the primary reason of trusting 5 Unilab products my family use. It is actually not only five Unilab products, but there’s more. I would just like to highlight these 5 Unilab products.
5 UNILAB Products my family use:
- Paracetamol Biogesic– This is for the relief of minor aches and pains such as headache, backache, menstrual cramps, muscular aches, minor arthritis pain, toothache, and pain associated with the common cold and flu. I am thankful for this product! Just yesterday, I have Migraine and one take of this saved the day.
- Ceelin Plus Zinc Ascorbic Acid – These nutritional supplements are used for the prevention and treatment of deficiencies of vitamin C and zinc.
- Cetirizine Allerkid – Since I gave birth to my first-born, I already have this Allerkid that until now, I always have a stock in the refrigerator.
- Allergic rhinitis such as sneezing, runny, itchy nose; and itchy, watery eyes
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Skin symptoms of allergy such as itch and rash
- Ascorbic Acid Ceelin Chewables – This nutritional supplement is used for the prevention and treatment of Vitamin C deficiency in children. Both of my kids enjoyed chewing this daily. My youngest thinks it’s a candy encouraging younger kids for a daily dose of vitamin intake.
- Growee Syrup with Chlorella – a food supplement for Children 4 to 6 years old. Chlorella growth factor truly helps in growing up kids plus the syrup contains a good amount of vitamins for healthy kids.
There you have it! The 5 UNILAB Products my family use. Aside from this products, I also use some Myra products, Celeteque, and pH care feminine wash for health and beauty care and many more to mention.
What Unilab products does your family use?
For more details, visit www.unilab.com.ph