Tocino Chao Fan recipe is the first recipe that Chef Menoy Gimenez cooked at SM Master Chefs 2011 Cooking Marathon happened at SM hypermarket Eton, Centris.
Tocino Chao Fan recipe
- 30ml peanut oil
- 50g leeks(white part), chopped
- 30g garlic minced
- 200g. Young pork Tocino (CDO brand), blanched and stir fried
- 100g, frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups rice
- 20g. chicken powder
- 50ml. Oyster sauce
- 2 pcs eggs
- 50g. leeks(green part), chopped
- Heat peanut oil in a wok. Saute leeks and garlic. Addin tocino and mixed vegetables and stir fry for about two minutes. Add rice. Mix until thoroughly combined. Season with chicken powder and oyster sauce.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs and pour in the rice mixture and the leeks. Heat through and serve hot.
The CDO young pork tocino greatly taste good and a perfect combination to Chao fan.